Today’s pic of the day highlights another unique ‘attention to detail’ in Boxing Ring:
Toady’s update gives a look at some more Wii U trophies
Nintendo just dropped a bunch of info on their site on how to obtain a Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire demo code within the few coming days/weeks.
Here are ways you will be able to get a code:
- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
- You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You’ll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.
Pokémon Trainer Club members may be receiving their demo codes tomorrow.
Catch a livestream event on October 23 at 3 pm PT. We will share new details about Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, which launches on November 21.
A Nintendo Direct has been announced for taking place later this week highlighting 50 Must-See Things, which all will be shown during the live event.
Perhaps it will give insight to the new game modes shown through one of the most recent POTD’s, and more game details that were covered in Amazon’s accidental slip-up.
The live event will broadcast on Thursday October 23, at 3PM PST/6PM EST/11PM UK Time at http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/
Today’s pic of the day, more Wii U version details are shown in regards to the rules menu
Continued in the comments section by Sakurai:
The ability to take snapshots of Trophies that you collect, returns!
Also from the sound of it, “Photo Studio” may also be a bit different from the Album on the 3DS version. Maybe a mode that lets you edit photos a bit more?
I am known as yellow™ (It’s not really trademarked) and a whole bunch of other aliases (not really)
I love to hack around in games sometimes and I design things sometimes..? maybe.
This is a place where I plan to post things related to Nintendo news outing, other stuff, and of course…my unpopular opinions :U.
You can find this post again on the top right of the page labeled “About”.
that is all
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!